Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector vehicle isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate for years to come.
Not all classics or antique cars are used the same, so Haymaker Insurance will work with you to select the right policy to meet coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and any modifications to make sure you have the best policy for you. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
• Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value”.
• Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so Haymaker Insurance can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
• Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
• Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time.
• Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
So, if you need insurance for your Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, Truck, Collector Motorcycle, Collector Boat or other collector car – Talk with Haymaker Insurance to identify the best combo of coverage, value, and price for you. Give us a call today at 253-220-5430.