Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
We do not sell or rent your personal information. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than the reasons described below. We collect information about you directly, from our website, communications and from other sources. Example: we collect info from the forms and applications you provide us. We collect information from your transactions with others, such as insurance carriers, consumer-reporting agencies or medical provider depending on the product or service you are requesting, in compliance with the law. We do not sell or rent your information. We may disclose your information to a business that carriers out services or marketing for us. We may disclose your information as required or permitted by law. We may disclose your information for regulatory or legal purposes. These may include the following types of information:
- We may disclose information from your transactions with others. This may include account balances, policy information, policy coverage, payment history, premium paid, claims, method purchase and your preferences.
Other Parties / Web Links
- We may disclose information we receive from you on forms, applications and directly from you. This may include your name, address, Social Security Number, family member information and beneficiaries. This may also include assets, income, property address and value.
- We may disclose information to companies that perform marketing services for us.
- We may disclose information we receive from a consumer reporting agency or other report. This may include motor vehicle, driver data, credit report, employment data, loss history, and other driver data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We restrict access to your information to only those that need to perform the duties of the job pertaining to you. Third party business partners are bound by federal law to use the information only for our purposes. They may not disclose or use it in any other way. Cookies
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Notification of Changes
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please send any inquiries to: 33440 1ST WAY S, Suite 203, Federal Way, WA 98003 Thank you for allowing Haymaker Insurance to service your personal insurance needs. We look forward to helping you and your family for years to come.About us