Welcome Hagerty Classic Car Insurance
Hagerty brings a passion for protection and affordability to the classic car and boat insurance customer. See why we welcome Hagerty to our agency.
Why we choose Hagerty:
As an owner of a Classic Car, we know how important it is to protect our valued classic while getting an affordable policy.
At Hagerty, they’re as passionate about classics as their clients are. Their deep knowledge of classic vehicles and their owners allows them to offer better coverage for less. They offer:
- Guaranteed Value™ coverage – They’ll agree up front on a fair value for your classic, and in the event of a covered total loss, you’ll receive that full amount, less any deductible or salvage value, if retained. Guaranteed.
- Flexible usage – Classic and collector cars were made to be driven. Whether you’re going to a show or taking a cruise to an ice cream shop, you are protected.
- Hagerty Plus® Roadside Service and Benefits – A comprehensive 24/7 full service roadside assistance program specifically for collector cars. It offers service for lockouts, battery jumps, tire changes, emergency fuel delivery and more. Includes guaranteed flatbed towing with soft straps.
- Expert claims handling – Their claims adjusters are trained in classic vehicle repair. In event of a claim, they offer stock original replacement parts and even have specialists on staff to hunt down rare and hard to find parts.
- Low premiums – Because they only protect classics, they’re able to offer insurance at rates considerably lower than daily driver insurance.
To make sure your classic is properly protected, contact Haymaker Insurance, Federal Way, to learn more about a Hagerty policy.
What they insure:
As the world insurance leader in classic vehicles, Hagerty offers coverage for classic cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, tractors and more.
With Hagerty’s Guaranteed Value™ (agreed value) coverage, they’ll work with you to agree on a fair value for the classic, and in event of a covered total loss, they’ll pay that amount (minus any deductible or salvage value if you keep the vehicle).
Contact Haymaker Insurance to make sure your classic is property protected.